Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 25th, 2013

Hey

Hey Everyone! This one will be really short! Being that it was transfers this week and I was transferred back to Tucson! I am now with Elder Berry in the North Tucson Stake in the YSA University 1st ward! I am super excited! It will be way fun! But I don't have any time to write a letter because we are about to head out to dinner! So....sorry! I am doing great! Had an amazing week last week with Elder Cooper! It was tons of fun and we were able to do a lot of cool stuff! Sister Merriman is going to be baptized on the 27th of July!!! I am so excited! It was so cool because she got her answer that the church is true within twenty minutes after our first lesson ended! I am sad I won’t be able to see that! But I am so excited for her! Justine is also doing great and will also be baptized on the 27th of July!! I am super excited for her as well! That is the worst part about leaving but I am excited to be here and be in YSA still! It will be so much fun! Also the missionary broadcast on Sunday was super cool! I loved every minute of it and was so pumped up to go work! Well I will have a better email next week! Love you all!!

Elder Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment