Monday, October 21, 2013

October 7th, 2013



Oh man this was one of the best weeks of my life! I loved this week and everything that happened this week! General Conference is the coolest thing in the world! I took a note card and wrote a few questions on it that I wanted answered and every single one of them was answered in the first session! It was so cool! I have 18 pages of revelations from that conference! It was wonderful! Some of my favorites were President Uchtdorf's both in the Saturday and Priesthood sessions, Elder Bednar, Elder Perry, President Monson, and Elder Holland! It was super cool! One of the best conferences that we have ever had! One thing I that I hope everyone was able to feel was the HOPE that came from this conference! The world and country are in a bad place, and it will only get worse, but because of the knowledge of the gospel it doesn't matter! We will be fine! Our families can be safe! All because of the gospel of Jesus Christ! If you are worried or have any doubts, watch conference! That was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life! If you continuously keep the words of the modern apostles and prophets in your life then there is nothing that can bring you down! That is the source for the power to overcome the world in these last days! 

Other than conference it was a great week as well! We had the unique experience to teach a seminary class for two days! It was so much fun! I loved it! The 2nd day was way better than the first because the first we taught about Isaiah! Crazy! But the 2nd day was super fun and I really enjoyed the experience!

We were also privileged to have MLC again this week! I love that meeting! It is one of the best parts of the mission! We had a discussion on the Holy Ghost that was fantastic! I realized that I don't know He As Well As I should and I need to keep studying! It is funny that no matter how much I learn, it only becomes apparent how much I do not know! Crazy!

We were also privileged to give a few blessings this week which were really cool! I had a really cool experience with one of them! It was such a cool experience! I love the Priesthood! I love that we are able to have the power of God in this day and time! It is wonderful! 

It has been a crazy week but that is all that I have time for this one!

Love you all!
Watch, read and pray about conference!
Elder Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment